Centrophenoxine is one of the best cholinergic drugs in the market today that is used to treat symptoms of senile dementia and Alzheimer's disease. It is an ester of DMAE or dimethylethanolamine and 4-chlorophenoxyacetic acid. Centrophenoxine possesses to be a promising nootropic knwon to clinically improve memory and improve general cognition. Also, it increases cellular membrane phospholipids. Centrophenoxine works as a precursor to Acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter for proper brain functioning and is typically associated with increased brain plasticity and is involved in important cognitive processes, especially memory formation and neuromuscular control. Its mechanism is that it promotes memory formation by building nbnew neurons and even synapses between those neurons. These then, contribute to an improved overall thought and cognition, and enhanced transmission of information and creative thought.
Centrophenoxine is categorized under Cholinergics.
It is also known as Centro, Centrophenoxine, Lucidril, Meclofenoxate, meclofenoxateor, PCPA paracholrphenoxyacetic and DMAE dimethylaminoethanol.
Also KnownCentro, Centrophenoxine, Lucidril, Meclofenoxate, meclofenoxateor, PCPA paracholrphenoxyacetic and DMAE dimethylaminoethanol
DescriptionCentrophenoxine is one of the best cholinergic drugs in the market today that is used to treat symptoms of senile dementia and Alzheimer's disease. It is an ester of DMAE or dimethylethanolamine and 4-chlorophenoxyacetic acid. Centrophenoxine possesses to be a promising nootropic knwon to clinically improve memory and improve general cognition. Also, it increases cellular membrane phospholipids. Centrophenoxine works as a precursor to Acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter for proper brain functioning and is typically associated with increased brain plasticity and is involved in important cognitive processes, especially memory formation and neuromuscular control. Its mechanism is that it promotes memory formation by building nbnew neurons and even synapses between those neurons. These then, contribute to an improved overall thought and cognition, and enhanced transmission of information and creative thought.
Centrophenoxine is generally safe to use however, possible side effects may include nausea or mild dizziness. People with high blood pressure or convulsive disorders such as epilepsy should avoid taking Centrophenoxine. Large doses of Centrophenoxine may cause tight jaw clenching.
Centrophenoxine Review: What is Centrophenoxine?
Centrophenoxine - A Quality Source of Choline
Are you in a dilemma for finding one of the best Choline sources around? Aside from giving you the cholinergic effects, would you want to have a significant cognitive boost as well? Well then, you might be at the right page. Centrophenoxine, a cholinergic and is considered one of the best sources of Choline, is also known to be one of the best cognitive enhancing supplements in the market today. It has made its name due to the benefits it provides to an individual’s cognitive health and proper brain functioning. Aside from that, Centrophenoxine also enhances and maintains neuronal health and shows to possess anti-aging properties. Another unique effect of Centrophenoxine is that by being an ester of DMAE (Dimethylethanolamine) and mimicking its effects, it may be absorbed better and could easily pass the blood-brain barrier more efficiently thus, delivering its benefits faster and even better.
Aside from making its noise at the global market, Centrophenoxine has already been popular for years now and have made its reputation in the field of research. This is because it is one of the earliest nootropics available and has been widely researched for more than five decades now. (1) Moreover, Centrophenoxine has been regarded as an important and effective treatment for some cognitive problems such as Alzheimer’s disease and Senile Dementia.
Centrophenoxine’s effects and how it is Produced
Centrophenoxine’s benefits are proven to be effective through researches still dating back 50 years ago. Its effects are backed up with researches and clinical studies that prove to be beneficial to the human race. Below are the things that Centrophenoxine has to offer and how these effects are produced.
1. Anti-aging and detox properties Centrophenoxine produces its anti-aging effects through reversing or preventing the accumulation of Lipofuscin in the living tissues. Lipofuscin, which are basically accumulated potassium, are junk, yellow pigment granules that increase over time and may cause macular degeneration which is one of the few signs of aging. (2) Moreover, Centrophenoxine serves to increase oxygen uptake and carbon dioxide production while also increasing RNA and protein synthesis and glucose uptake in neurons and glial cells. (4) With this mechanism also, the neurons may provide memory encoding and repair of damaged brain cells.
2. Enhanced Memory As a cholinergic drug, Centrophenoxine serves to enhance memory by encouraging Cholinergic activity thus, increasing the Acetylcholine levels in the brain. Acetylcholine is an essential neurotransmitter responsible for our brain’s proper functioning most specifically in the neuronal communication. When there is a good supply of Acetylcholine, which can be brought about by Centrophenoxine, there would be an enhanced formation, storage, and retrieval of memories. (1)
3. As a treatment for Dementia Studies have claimed that Centrophenoxine can be used as a treatment for Senile Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease by increasing the intracellular water content. This is because aging is associated with dehydration. (4)
4. A boost in the brain’s energy levels With the ingestion and absorption of Centrophenoxine, there would be an increased chemical activity. With this, it will result to an enhanced absorption of glucose and oxygen. These two compounds, glucose and oxygen, serves to be the brain’s fuel resulting to an increased energy. (1) And when you have high levels of brain energy, you tend to think more efficiently while having much focus and motivation and not feeling tired and drained easily. More mental tasks may be achieved, making you more efficient and generally, lifting up your intelligence.
Centrophenoxine in the field of Research
A lot of researches have already been conducted with Centrophenoxine and, this nootropic never failed to show its benefit to the cognitive performance of the human subjects. One study conducted was entitled “Gerontopsychological studies using NAI (‘Nürnberger Alters-Inventar’) on patients with organic psychosyndrome (DSM III, Category 1) treated with centrophenoxine in a double blind, comparative, randomized clinical trial.” In this study, the subjects were 50 patients recruited from an old age home that suffers from medium level Dementia. They were divided into two groups. One group received only a placebo treatment while the other group received Centrophenoxine treatment. It was a double-blind clinical study meaning to say, all the patients and the healthcare providers who administered the drugs did not know that they were on a study. Over the 3-month duration of research, 48% of the subjects who received the Centrophenoxine treatment showed significant improvements compared to the placebo group who only showed 28% of the subjects having improvement. (5)
How do I maximize the benefits of Centrophenoxine?
1. Proper Dosage It is very crucial for any drug or supplement to be taken at the right amount and frequency for it to produce the desired effects while possibly eliminating or minimizing the undesired ones. So, how much Centrophenoxine do we really need to consume each day? Experts recommend that when starting this nootropic, a dose of 250 mg Centrophenoxine powder may be used. As for conditions treating Alzheimer’s disease and other health problems, it would be best to consult your healthcare provider for its proper dosage and more specific recommendations. (1)
As for its frequency, Centrophenoxine may be taken once or twice daily. When taken twice daily, the first dose may be taken in the morning while the second dose may be taken in the early afternoon. It would be best to avoid taking Centrophenoxine later in the day so as not to interfere with your sleeping patterns due to its energizing and stimulating effects. It may be taken from a dose of 300 mg to 100 mg per day and may be divided according to your desired or recommended frequency. (3)
2. Stacking Stacking has been a popular practice nowadays. This is done for the purpose of maximizing a drug’s potential and also, in order to yield more positive effects, to synergize each other, or to eliminate or minimize the side effects that the drugs may provide. As for Centrophenoxine, stacking it with Racetams is proven to be effective and safe. As a cholinergic, Centrophenoxine may be a very good source of choline for Piracetam. With this, it may enhance the cognitive effects of Piracetam in the brain since Centrophenoxine provides a sustained and a good quality of Choline that is required for Piracetam. Also, Centrophenoxine serves to lessen headaches, which is a common side effect of Piracetam that is associated with low Choline levels. Aside from Piracetam, some more popular nootropics commonly stacked with Centrophenoxine include Noopept and Aniracetam. (1)
When stacking, it is important to note the proper dosage or ratio for both supplements. Like for example in taking Piracetam with Centrophenoxine, some researchers suggest a ratio of 2:1 given 2 being the Racetam drug and 1 being the Choline source (1). Also, some suggest to have a 5:1 ratio of which (3). But, only a maximum dosage of 1000 mg is allowed.
Where Can I Buy Centrophenoxine?
All thanks to the internet, our favorite smart drugs can easily be purchased online, hassle-free and in the convenience of your own home. Like for Centrophenoxine, a lot of good sellers are distributing it online. You just have to search for the supplier you feel most comfortable with, then in a few day’s time, your nootropic will be at your doorsteps already. You do not need any prescription from your doctor in order to purchase one and Centrophenoxine is legal in all countries. Buy Centrophenoxine now and feel the difference in your working memory as well as a step-up for your recent stacks. It is readily available in Centrophenoxine capsule or powder form.