A Review of Max Synapse
MaxSynapse is a fairly new nootropic supplement that promises to boost brain power by boosting your cognitive skills. The question, however, is whether this supplement works as advertised or not. Continue reading the full article to find out!
Introduction to the product, is it a SCAM?
The product is marketed as America’s top brain enhancer. It uses a blend of cognition-boosting ingredients, and apparently by taking one pill every day, you can unlock the maximum potential of your brain. This supplement is priced at around $70 for a one month supply of 30 capsules, making it a bit more highly priced nootropics available on the market but for a great reason.
How does it work? Is MaxSynapse Safe?
According to the original manufacturer:
“Nootropics improve the function of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine via cholinergic (ACh) receptors and stimulate NMDA glutamate receptors that are critical to the learning and memory processes.”
This statement pretty much describes what nootropics do, not the product Max Synapse itself. First, the definition explains that the product enhances your ability to focus and think clearly, for example, while also improving memory recall, mood, and reaction time. The brain booster also claims to give your brain the nutrients it needs to protect its long-term health.
In simpler words, Max Synapse promises to protect every part of your brain and boost every aspect of its cognitive functionality. Let’s take a proper look at the ingredients that supposedly give Max Synapse this power it promises consumers.
Max Synapse’s Ingredients
Max Synapse relies on the following ingredients:
- Bacopa Monnieri: Has shown some evidence that it can improve learning and memory.
- L-Glutamine: An amino acid inside your body. It’s often used to enhance blood flow to the brain, which gives your brain a greater supply of oxygen and nutrients.
- Ginkgo: Improves blood flow to the brain and acts as an antioxidant. In some studies, ginkgo was also shown to boost memory and cognitive processing speed.
- L-Carnitine: Another amino acid required by your body but is typically only found in red meat. It’s been linked to reduced symptoms of stress.
- GABA: Cannot cross the blood-brain barrier and it doesn’t work when added to a supplement in the form of raw GABA. The manufacturer of Max Synapse claims that GABA improves mood.
- Vitamins B6 and B12: These B vitamins are required by your cells for energy. They’re the same vitamins found in energy drinks.
- Huperzine A: Has been shown to support enhanced learning and memory in some studies, but has not been definitively linked to any cognitive benefits in major studies that have taken place to date.
Most of the aforementioned ingredients are likely suspended in the “Additional Blended Herbs” part of the formula.
Some have been used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat various memory ailments and in the Indian Ayurvedic system with the supplement Bacopa which increase NERVE GROWTH FACTOR in the brain. Most of the ingredients have been used for hundreds if not thousands of years, thus they can be deemed safe to be consumed.
Max Synapse Price & Discounts
Despite the list of ingredients and scientific evidence, Max Synapse is priced to its relative value and includes free shipping, the prices below are US Dollars.
— 1 Bottle: $63.95
— 3 Bottles: $147
— 6 Bottles: $264
All packages of Max Synapse contain 30 capsules for one month supply. The product is sold for the cheapest directly through their website and not GNC or Walmart as you may hope. So click here to go directly to their site.
Max Synapse is made by the company Max Synapse, LLC, also known as UltraMax Health. Do note that UltraMax Health doesn’t seem to manufacture any other supplements or sell any other products online. This means that they are solely responsible for improving and providing the best customer support for just one product.
Should you Buy Max Synapse?
The fact that MaxSynapse uses a blend of ingredients that has generally been well tested and known in the nootropic community as effective (along with TMS user reviews of individual supplements as being effective) we can say the ingredient list is Good.
The price may throw a few people off but quality ingredients cost a pretty penny, you may try junk supplements but will not notice anything and discard all brain supplements as junk. If you are going to try one brain supplement this would be one of them, besides they have a money back guarantee and fast shipping. You may buy it directly from their site here.