Keeping a health diary can be therapeutic, it can help you track how medication, supplements and your general lifestyle can be affecting your mood, your weight, sleep and overall health & fitness. It also makes it easy for you to discover triggers that may be leading to your flare-ups/symptoms.
Over time you can learn and see the pros and cons of particular treatment, realize your true adherence levels and use the journal to keep your caregiver, family and yourself aligned with your health goals. Your ultimate goal should be to:
- Analyze – The health problem
- Plan – Based on treatment provided by a caregiver
- Track – Build your treatment stack
- Maintain – Daily posts to your journal
Over time you can see how other patients just like you based on their treatment. Use it as a place for self-expression and update it whenever you can as we are mobile friendly and available on the web.
It only takes a few minutes to get started and especially if you have a health condition, there is no reason not to maintain one.
Instead of maintaining all your notes in your head, you can offload all your health concerns in one place, that is safe and secure. We provide the ability to graph various confounding factors and measurements from various aspects of your life.
A health diary is not limited to tracking your medicine intake, supplement intake, or sleep, there are various items being tracked by our members.
Keep in mind as part of maintaining a high adherence rate, we have information pages to educate you on drugs, supplements, vitamins, and herbs — it doesn’t stop with simply using TrackMyStack as a medicine reminding app.
List of Health Diaries You Can Maintain with TrackMyStack
- Nutrition Diary
- Workout Diary
- Food Allergy Diary
- Blood Pressure Diary
- Cardiovascular Disease Diary
- Weight Loss Diary + Weight Gain (Muscle)
- Gluten-Free Diary
- Sexual Health Diary
- Infant/Baby Health Diary
- Maternal Health Diary
- Diabetes Diary
We have a list of main goals that we allow you to track, the top categories are:
- Cognitive Enhancement or Tracking Your Nootropics
- Increased Energy – Get natural energy levels up
- Mood Diary – Mood tracking to feel better, and less depressed, see what the trigger is, and how you felt throughout the month.
- Stress Journal – Manage and cope with stress.
- Improved Sleep – Record when you slept, and for how long, and if a supplement or drug was useful.
- Weight Loss – Track your weight loss journey from start to finish by recording your weight and taking pictures to see a measurable difference.
- Build Muscle – Record your daily supplement intake and sleep patterns.
- Increase Testosterone – Many things can lead to dropped levels, follow your treatment plan to improve your natural levels.
- Pre workout Stacks – Sometimes you need to “get in the zone” before hitting the weights, see which N.O. concoction is effective, other than the obvious.
- General Health Tracker – To be used for all chronic conditions, such as: Diabetes, ADHD, among others.
- Social Anxiety – There are things people are doing to improve, use their journal as a cornerstone to build your own regimen.
- Anti Aging – Some people abide by their supplements and fitness routine as the fountain of youth, see what their entire ‘health stack’ is.
- Prenatal & Baby Diary – For your sake and the sake of your new loved one.
Take a look at these two screenshots from a patients health diary that can be viewed by his family, himself and caregiver at any time from any device for free.
Tracking your progress is the first step in managing your health, To get started instantly click here.