Health Journal & Tracker
TrackMyStack is the perfect app to use as a Symptom Tracker. What is a symptom? According to Wikipedia:
“A physical or mental feature that is regarded as indicating a condition of disease, particularly such a feature that is apparent to the patient.”
Most commonly you may find that your symptom is associated with a Medical or health conditions, the actual definition of a health condition or chronic illness is:
“A chronic condition is a human health condition or disease that is persistent or otherwise long-lasting in its effects or a disease that comes with time. The term chronic is usually applied when the course of the disease lasts for more than three months.”
TrackMyStack behaves wonderfully as a medical symptom tracker app. In-fact it may just be the best app of it’s kind out there, and that is because we make it very easy for you to monitor your treatment for your conditions.
It works for any conditions you may have or symptoms. It can work as a lupus symptom tracker, PMDD symptom tracker, fibromyalgia symptom tracker, and the most common symptoms patients report such as: Fatigue, Depressed mood, Anxious mood, Pain, Insomnia, Brain Fog, Headaches, Somnolence, Spasticity. Worry less and record your symptoms in your own words whenever the symptom occurs. Doctors love us as it provides them with details of your health when they are not around, we provide simple graphs and easy to read reports that they will thank you for. Keep track of unlimited symptoms and factors and make as many posts as you like all for free.
My Daily Health Diary
Currently to track your symptoms, you must:
- Create a stack — which can also be seen as a series of medicines or health supplements you take on a daily basis. This can also if needed be seen as your health journal or health log file. This is an optional step.
- Add a symptom to your health condition, your stack or just record it. The form looks like the one below:
- View all your symptoms, which looks like the screen below, you can see symptoms associated with certain stacks or you can see symptoms related to certain conditions you may have or just symptoms you generally feel. This can all seem very complicated, and it can become so, as many patients can have extremely complicated health issues they would like to monitor. However, for the vast majority of patients, this screen will be simple as most users will only record symptoms associated with a stack (a regimen/treatment provided by their primary health provider).
- Your symptoms are displayed on your stack page (if connected) with all the relevant information so you, your primary health provider and anyone can see which symptoms you are currently experiencing and when.
- What’s next? If you connected your symptom to a stack you will be able to record entries and write about your symptom when you create a Post which is posted to your StackLog. We will soon allow you to quantify your symptom from LOW to EXTREME with each post so you can monitor each symptom more closely on a more frequent basis.
TrackMyStack as a Symptom Tracker
For now feel free to get started using TrackMyStack as your symptoms tracker. Keep in mind the more data you have, the easier it gets to diagnose your symptoms, so frequency is key. Use our app as a health diary/journal and record your treatment as often as needed. This data can then be printed and or exported for your doctor to review as needed. Symptom tracking is easy and can lead to a better more enjoyable life when done frequently, trackmystack is the only symptoms app you will ever need (our health tracker app is coming soon to Android & iOS but our site is mobile friendly so you can use us via your browser anytime!).