Need a Simple Mood Tracking Diary?
TrackMyStack is the best mood tracking app available online for free, with it’s native ability to merge into your medical routine/stack it provides comprehensive analysis of your mood in the simplest way possible.
Who Needs to track their Mood?
Perfect for people with mental disorders such as bipolar disorders or even kids and adults that simply want to see when they are stressed and want to measure it throughout the day. Our platform has a scale from 1 to 10, from NOT HAPPY to EXTREMELY HAPPY to record mood and other measurements. You can also use the notes area to record any other feelings such as how optimistic, sad, grateful your day is going as well.
What’s wrong with just using a mood tracking worksheet?
Keeping track of your mood via offline methods such as PDFS, forms, journals or printing templates is a thing of the past, firstly, it needs to always be at hand, it is never 100% accurate, it can’t be accessed from everywhere and lastly it can not provide graphs, charts and dig up statistical significant data from all your logging.
Using a spreadsheet software such as excel was the upgrade from a physical mood journal, but excel has limitations in that unless if your main file is stored on the cloud, you would have entries in various areas. TrackMyStack allows you to have your mood diary on the cloud, password protected or available to the public to give you feedback. It is better to have other’s there to help when needed.
Do I need a wearable device to track my mood?
It is optional, although we don’t suppose integrations with monitors of any kind, this data can be used and inputted manually by you on to TrackMyStack.
How do I maintain a mood diary/journal?
The steps to maintaining a mood journey are:
- Create a stack of any medication or supplement you may be taking. If none, you still need to create a stack.
- Any “StackLog” entries now can be seen as a mood entry. You can leave most fields empty and select your mood from 1-10 at any time of the day, as many times as you would like daily/hourly etc. All For Free. We provide graphs and charts to see how you did that can be organized by different periods.
- If your stack is public you can optionally get feedback on your posts in your feed or on your stack. Be sure to cheer up others, it can good to be part of someone’s support network.
Is it available on iPhone, iPad/iOS and Android?
Not yet but our website is mobile friendly which means after you have created a stack, we advise you to bookmark the “StackLog Post” page, so you can quickly and easily add your mood updates. We are in the process of releasing an app in the coming months that will be as good as some of the other apps out there but with the synergistic medical/supplement/stack component attached to it. You can take a look at other applications such as: t2 mood tracker or dbsa wellness tracker till then.
What else can you track?
- Track Key Health Trends
- Overall mood
- Mood disorder symptoms
- Lifestyle (including sleep, exercise, etc.)
- Medication (any drug and quantitively record side effects)
- Physical health
- Track Symptoms & Conditions: Anxiety, Depression, Aspergers, etc.
Other organizations such as: DBSA, BBR Foundation (Formerly: NARSAD), ADAA, MHA have their own wellness or tracking software however it is not as comprehensive as ours, and above that, some members of these non profit organizations have recommended our platform for many members. We continue to work together with other organizations helping people with anxiety and other mental disorders.
To get started using the mood tracker, click here.